Suncorp Stadium is a world‐class venue and is managed by AEG Ogden on behalf of Stadiums Queensland. It is home to the Brisbane Broncos, the Brisbane Roar and the Queensland Reds, and hosts a range of other major events including State of Origin, Rugby League and Rugby Union Test matches, Football Internationals and Concerts.
The Stadium has an opportunity for a Director, Operations to become a member of the Executive Management team.
We are seeking an individual with demonstrated qualities of leadership, decisiveness and strategic thinking with a strong commercial background and a proven capability to deliver business outcomes.
The position will have Executive Management responsibility for core Stadium functions comprising Asset and Facility Management, Venue Cleaning and Presentation, 24/7 Building Security and Workplace Health and Safety.
To view a copy of the Position Description please click here.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience at Senior Management level in the management and operation of large venues and/or events and diverse workforces.
- High level of business acumen
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- The capability to think strategically and produce commercial outcomes
- Proven ability to work harmoniously as part of an Executive Management team
To apply, please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE TUESDAY, 5 APRIL 2016 at 5.00pm (EST)
Suncorp Stadium is a venue of Stadiums Queensland, proudly managed by AEG Ogden (Brisbane Stadium Management) Pty Ltd.