Patrons intending to purchase tickets for this year’s Harvey Norman State of Origin games at Suncorp Stadium on 25 May and 6 July are reminded that certain conditions apply.
These conditions are stipulated by the Queensland Rugby League, the Venue Hirer for these events.
Tickets go on sale to the general public through Ticketek at 9am (EST) on Wednesday 16 March.
The conditions of sale are:
- A person may purchase a maximum of six (6) tickets to the match. Any person who has already purchased the maximum allocation of six (6) tickets to the match is precluded from ordering any further tickets. Any tickets purchased over this amount will be automatically cancelled.
- Any tickets purchased at a Ticketek Agency must be purchased using a Credit or Debit card (where available) only. Cash sales are not permitted. Valid identification must be shown to match the Credit/Debit Card.
- The name on the Credit/Debit Card used to purchase any tickets must match the name of the Ticketek account holder. If tickets are purchased with a credit card or debit card that does not match the name of the Ticketek account holder they may be cancelled. To become a Ticketek account holder click on the Membership tab and when you are on the My Ticketek page, access the “Join Now” link and fill out the relevant details.
- A Ticketek account or a Debit or Credit Card which has already been used to acquire the maximum allocation of six(6) tickets cannot be used to order any further tickets. Any tickets purchased in this way will be cancelled.
- Ordered tickets will not be made available until cleared by the QRL Tickets purchased will not be available until the transaction is cleared by the QRL. Up to three weeks should be allowed for this. Any transaction which breaches the conditions outlined below may be cancelled. The QRL shall not be required to give any reason or explanation in the event that a ticket has been cancelled. Under NO circumstances are these conditions to be breached.
NOTE: A valid residential address is required for each transaction. Business addresses will not be accepted.
Sale of a ticket creates a contract between the QRL and the purchaser which gives the purchaser a transferable but conditional licence for admission to the specified match. The licence may be terminated if the purchaser or any subsequent transferee:
(a) resells this ticket at a premium;
(b) resells this ticket through a broker or agent;
(c) advertises or offers this ticket for resale on the
internet or in any other medium;
(d) uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions), fundraising or to enhance the demand for other goods or services; without the prior, written permission of the QRL. The QRL has the right to deny admission if the licence has been terminated.