As a tribute to the retiring Petero Civoniceva at the end of the 2012 Season, the Brisbane Broncos will honour the Broncos prop with an on field presentation where supporters will be allowed on to the pitch as they did last year to farewell captain, Darren Lockyer.
Lockyer described it as his favourite memory of his career and it's a fitting way to send off one of the greats of the game.
In the interests of the safety and enjoyment of all fans and players, we ask everyone to keep the following points in mind:
- Please remain behind the perimeter fence until advised by staff to enter the field. This will allow time to set up the stage area and clear all equipment from the field. Patrons who access the field prior to this may still be fined for unauthorised access.
- No balls will be permitted onto the field. Please don’t bring balls to the game as they will be cloaked at the entry gates.
- If you have children with you, please keep them close at all times.
- There is no tackling permitted on the field.
- Leave the field in an orderly fashion after the game – public transport will be held to cater for the presentation.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let’s hope for fine weather and Broncos win to make this a night to remember for Petero.