Suncorp Stadium provides Brisbane and south-east Queensland with a 52,500 plus seat capacity, state-of-the art, world-class stadium able to accommodate a range of uses including:
- Rugby League – Brisbane Broncos home games in the National Rugby League, other NRL games, annual State of Origin games, International Test Matches, and the Queensland Rugby League’s Intrust Super Cup Grand Final;
- Rugby Union – Queensland Reds home games in the Super 15 Rugby competition and International Tests featuring the Wallabies;
- Soccer – Brisbane Roar home games in the Hyundai A-League and international matches including World Cup qualifying games featuring the Socceroos;
The site area is 7.42 hectares. The Stadium itself is built on 85,000 m2 and the bus station about 7,000m2.
The playing surface is 136 metres x 82 metres and features Strathayr turf.
- 5,000 Stadium member seats;
- 890 "open" corporate box seats;
- 1,500 corporate suite seats;
- 44,303 general public seats;
- 228 wheelchair positions;
- 228 escort seats;
- 312 enhanced amenity seats.
75% of all Stadium seating is covered to the drip line of the Stadium roof.
A total of 2,196 fine dining spaces are provided within the Stadium.
- 780 seat Stadium Members' Dining Room;
- 320 seat Paddington Room;
- 320 seat Milton Room;
- 2 x 150 seat Skyline Lounges;
- 2 x 78 seat In-Goal Clubs;
- 1 x 90 Northern Terrace Grill;
- 1 x 70 Southern Terrace Grill;
- 1 x 160 Code Member Lounge.
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY FACILITIES
The following corporate hospitality facilities are provided:
- 24 x 20 person Corporate Suites;
- 2 x 18 person Corporate Suites;
- 45 x 14 person Corporate Suites;
- 49 x 10 person Open Corporate Boxes;
- 50 x 8 person Open Corporate Boxes;
- 25 food and beverage outlets;
- 34 bar outlets;
- 4 members' bars.
- 2 retail merchandise outlets;
- 1 Stadium retail merchandise shop.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FACILITIES
- 4 automatic teller machines (ATMs);
- 2 match day offices;
- 2 customer service help desks;
- 432 televisions;
- 2 video replay screens (10.6 metres x 5 metres).
The following amenities assist with the flow of patrons in and around the Stadium:
- 3 escalators;
- 10 passenger lifts;
- 51 turnstiles;
- 5 wheelchair access turnstiles;
- 90 metres of exit gates.
TRANSPORT AND SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE
- 13 bay bus station located at the Milton Road end of the Stadium;
- 1.7 kilometres of upgraded pedestrian walkways;
- 280 metres of elevated walkways.
The Stadium redevelopment utilised the following materials (approximate only):
- 40,000m3 of concrete;
- 17 kilometres of pre-cast concrete seating plats;
- 1,330 tonnes of main roof steel;
- 19 kilometres of roof purlins;
- 50,000 bricks;
- 47 kilometres of timber battens;
- 10,000m2 of glass;
- 10,000m2 of metal cladding;
- 11,000m2 of carpet;
- 24,000m2 of suspended ceilings;
- 15,000 litres of paint.