ULTIMATE CONCERT GUIDE
P!NK Summer Carnival 2024
with special guest Tones and I
SHOW 3: TUESDAY 19 MARCH
Please note, these concerts are NOT Suncorp Stadium Members included events.
Life Ground Members can access this event using their Life Ground Member cards or can contact the Stadium if they require assistance.
BRISBANE LOCAL TIME (AEST)
5:00pm - Gates Open
7:00pm - Show Start
Plan to ARRIVE EARLY!
- Plan your trip to the Stadium in advance and allow enough time to arrive EARLY so you don't miss the start of the show waiting in a queue!
- Please note, patrons with GA Standing Room tickets are requested NOT to begin queuing prior to 8:00am on the morning of the concert. (See more queuing info below and on our field patron page here)
Get your tickets ready:
Add your tickets to your digital wallet to access them even without internet!
If you have mobile tickets, you will need to download the Ticketek App to access your mobile tickets and/or add them to your digital wallet on your device before arriving and entering the Stadium. Click here to learn more about downloading mobile tickets.
If you’re coming in a group, make sure to share your digital tickets before you arrive and enter. Click here to learn how to share your digital tickets.
Free Wifi is available in the Stadium as well as outside on the plazas. Read more about connecting here.
Ensure your phone is fully charged with the brightness turned up for easy scanning on entry.
No cash, card only:
We are a cashless venue, so bring your card for all food, drinks and merchandise payments. Bring along your physical card to avoid any issues with contactless payment.
Jump on the FREE Public Transport:
Your concert ticket gives you free public transport from midday to and from the Stadium on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
Special Event Shuttles will commence at 4:30pm, running at regular intervals to the Stadium from:
Brisbane City (Ann Street Stop 7 & 12).
Suburban Hubs (Carindale, Chermside, Eight Mile Plains/Mt Gravatt and The Gap).
Closer to concert day patrons can plan their journey on the Translink Event Transport page. In the meantime, learn more on our Getting Here page.
Ditch the car:
- Parking restrictions will be in place in the local Lang Park Traffic Area surrounding the Stadium. Utilise the free public transport services to avoid parking fines.
- Road closures will in place from 4:00pm until 11:30pm (Local business access, coaches, emergency & authorised vehicles excepted).
- Ride sharing services are not permitted under the venue’s Traffic and Transport management plans so there are no facilities at or around the venue for ride sharing services to drop off or pick up patrons.
Click here for more information on Accessibility transport to and from the Stadium.
Arrive early and proceed to your Gate:
Arrive as early as possible and don’t delay your entry so you don’t get caught in queues!
When you arrive proceed to the Gate letter on your ticket - Gates A and B located on the Southern side (Milton Road), Gates C, D and E located on the Northern side (Caxton Street), Gate F located on Castlemaine Street and for Corporate patrons only. Click here to view the Stadium map to locate your Gate entrance.
Queuing for GA Standing Patrons:
Specific queuing systems will be set up on the Northern Plaza opposite Gates D & E for those who arrive early, NO queuing prior to 8:00am on the morning of each concert.
To prioritise early arrivals for entry, numbered tickets will be provided to patrons who queue early. Patrons will be admitted entrance in numerical order, with tickets issued by Stadium Staff on the morning of the concert to avoid discrepancies caused by unofficial numbering systems created by fans.
Toilet facilities will be provided for those queuing up while food and beverage facilities will be available. It is recommended that patrons intending to queue bring their own food and water, alcohol is not permitted!
Patrons with GA Standing tickets will receive a wristband on entrance to access their allocated section on the field.
Field patrons can read more info here.
VIP Ticketing Packages:
- If you have purchased a VIP package, the event promoter (Live Nation) will be in contact with details regarding your experience. For VIP Package FAQ’s and contact details click here.
- 100% bag checking and wanding of patrons will be conducted at all entry points to the Stadium.
- To reduce delays, please remove all items from your pockets and avoid bringing bags where possible.
- NO bags larger than A4 size. Bags larger than A4 will need to be cloaked externally at tents on the north and south plazas.
- NO BANNERS, SIGNS AND FLAGS (regardless of description or size) permitted into the Stadium as per the direction from Tour Management to ensure that no one’s view of show is impeded.
- Professional cameras (any camera with large removable lens), video / DVD cameras, audio recording equipment, selfie sticks, or any single-purpose recording equipment WILL NOT be permitted into the Stadium. These items must be cloaked on the North or South plaza tents prior to entry.
- For more information on what you can and can't bring inside, see our Stadium Terms of Entry and FAQs page.
Tickets ready to scan:
- Have your tickets open and ready to be scanned at the turnstile, with the brightness turned up.
- If in a group, share your tickets so everyone has their own ticket on their device.
- Click here to learn more about downloading and sharing mobile tickets.
Click here for more information on Accessibility arrival and entrance at the Stadium including PWD parking and drop-off points. You can also download an Accessibilty Map for Pink by clicking here.
Head straight to your allocated seats or standing area:
- Once inside, please head straight to your allocated seats or field standing section on your ticket. There are plenty of bars, food, merchandise stands and toilets located throughout the Stadium, including the Field.
Finding your location:
- Field - Patrons with General Admission Standing tickets will have location of their allocated standing section on the field indicated on their ticket. Patrons ticketed to these GA sections will receive a specific wristband to access their area, as they are the only patrons permitted access. Please enter via the aisle number listed on your ticket. If you have difficulties walking or problems with stairs, staff will assist and direct you to the nearest lifts. Field patrons can read more info here.
- Grandstand - Patrons with Grandstand tickets are not permitted to enter the Field at any stage. Click here to view the Seating Map of the Grandstand.
- Corporate - Patrons with Corporate tickets will have their corporate area clearly allocated on their tickets.
Food & Beverage:
- Bars and food will be available throughout the Stadium, including on the Field level via the tunnels at the rear of the floor. To ease congestion, please head straight to your allocated area and get your food & drinks there.
- Drinking fountains with bottle fillers and drinking spouts are available throughout the Stadium.
- Payment for food and beverage is by card only!
- Gluten Free options are available at outlets, and a dedicated Gluten Free outlet is available adjacent to Aisle 327. Vegan options located at the stand near aisle 304.
No smoking or vaping!
- GA ticketed patrons with mobility challenges will be assisted and guided to use the nearest lifts to access the Field.
- Parenting Room is available on the Northern End of the Stadium, near Gate E.
- Quiet Room is available on the Southern End of Level 3 Concourse, near Gate A.
- Changing Places bathroom facilities are located on the Northern end of the Stadium next to the Parents Room, internal to gate E on the level 3 concourse (only accessible to guests who hold a MLAK key)
- Click here for more Accessibility information.
- You can also download an Accessibilty Map for Pink by clicking here.
Seating & dancing:
- For the safety of all patrons, you are required to be seated in your allocated seat. However you are welcome to stand in front of your seat, but please be mindful of patrons seated behind and nearby.
Lighting and visual effects:
- Please be aware the show will contain flashing lights and other lighting effects.
Respect & safety:
- Please show respect to staff and other patrons when you visit.
- If you need assistance or experience anti-social behaviour while attending an event, please alert your nearest staff member or SMS us on 0438 717 807.
Leaving the Stadium:
- At the end of the concert, please be patient and follow staff directions for smooth exiting of all patrons. Public transport will be available for everyone so there is no need to rush.
- Toilet facilities will be available outside on the North and South plazas for patrons to utilise.
- Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Patrons are recommened to utilise the free public transport services when leaving the Stadium.
- Special services will run for 1 hour post concert finish time.
- For any issues during the event please call the concert Hotline on 07 3331 5040.
Road closures in place from 4:00pm until 11:30pm on concert day (local resident and business access, coaches, emergency & authorised vehicles excepted).
Milton Road closures will be in place for this event. Closures will be in place from approximately 20 minutes before the end of the concert for up to an hour after.
Closed sound checks are scheduled to occur on show days at approx. 3.00pm - subject to changes by the Tour. Sound engineers will be on site both concert days to ensure noise remains in the required levels.
If you are a business or resident in the Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Traffic Area you should have received a letterbox drop on Wednesday 17th January 2024 regarding concert times. If you did not, please contact us to let us know. Read more here.
Testing of the sound system will be conducted leading up to the concert. Times are yet to be confirmed but they will only occur between 10am and 8pm and will not exceed three hours in duration on any day. Our sound engineers will be on site to ensure noise remains in the required levels.