COVID Safe at Suncorp Stadium
Information for fans heading to Suncorp Stadium
COVID-Safe and Transport information is constantly evolving. We will continue to update this location for subsequent events as soon as information becomes available.
The next event at the venue is:
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels March 12 2021
Suncorp Stadium has worked closely with Queensland Health and ASM Global in developing our VenueShield COVID-Safe plan to safely return fans to the stadium.
While we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Suncorp Stadium, due to the changed conditions under COVID-19 we ask that you read and understand the important information below. This information will be updated for each event at the Stadium.
View our full conditions of entry here.
Suncorp Stadium Visitor Buy-In
Measures have been developed to ensure the safety of you and others while attending Suncorp Stadium. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective, if everyone buys-in. We’re asking for your support on the following:
- Bring your own masks and wear them to and from the game (this is strongly recommended, especially when entering, exiting and moving about the stadium, as well as on Public Transport).
- Remain within your zone to minimise circulation. Zones are indicated at the top of your aisle.
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive early and follow staff directives when exiting the Stadium.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the Stadium.
- Only use the seat that has been designated to you.
- Be aware that cashless payments only will be in use for food and beverage and merchandise
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- Be aware there may be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if in the 14 days prior to the event, you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot. COVID-19 Hotspots Information.
By attending Suncorp Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at Suncorp Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
Ticket holders can catch regular services and any event services for free on all Transport for Brisbane Bus Services and Queensland Rail City Network services from 4 hours before until 4 hours after the event.
As we are operating under COVID restrictions, bus capacities are reduced and Transport for Brisbane is required to have staff at all departure points to manage these numbers. As a result, the number of departure points has been reduced.
Things to know before you arrive
Any bags must be less than A4 size to reduce contact between staff and patrons. Note that due to COVID-19 there will be no cloaking facilities available
For patrons with young children, please note your pram must fit under your seat as cloaking is not available. You may be required to relocate if you are unable to fit your pram under the seat.
There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions for food and beverage and merchandise will be card only
Each patron will need to ensure they have their own ticket for this event. Please read the mobile ticketing FAQs here if you selected mobile ticket delivery.
Things to know at the event:
As the venue is currently allowed 100% capacity, there will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event – social distancing within the seating bowl will be limited.
Maintain social distancing where possible with people outside of your immediate group when entering and exiting the venue, or moving around the stadium
Cooperate with Suncorp Stadium Staff directives
Practice high-level hand-hygiene
Zones have been established in the seating bowl to minimise unnecessary movement in the Stadium. Please remain within the zone and only use your designated seat.
Please only use toilets and catering facilities within your designated area.
Due to restricted catering service, tea and coffee facilities will not be available in the stadium for the event.
Merchandise outlets will be available at Suncorp Stadium inside the venue under the big screens at each end with cashless payments only accepted.
Exiting the event:
- Exiting will occur by zone to assist with social distancing and reducing congestion. Please be patient, follow staff directions and maintain social distancing. Take note of your zone as indicated at the top of your aisle.
- Due to the strict COVID-Safe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your own poncho or raincoat.