COVID Safe at Suncorp Stadium
While our venue team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage while onsite and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances.
Things to know before you arrive
- Any bags must be less than A4 size to reduce contact between staff and patrons. Note that due to COVID-19 there will be no cloaking facilities available
- For patrons with young children, please note your pram must fit under your seat as cloaking is not available. You may be required to relocate if you are unable to fit your pram under the seat.
- Each patron will need to ensure they have their own ticket for this event. Please read the mobile ticketing FAQs here if you selected mobile ticket delivery.
Things to know at the event:
- Patrons must be seated to eat and drink
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions for food and beverage and merchandise will be card only
- There may be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event – physical distancing within the seating bowl will be limited.
- Maintain physical distancing where possible with people outside of your immediate group when entering and exiting the venue, or moving around the stadium
- Cooperate with Suncorp Stadium Staff directives
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene
- Zones have been established in the seating bowl to minimise unnecessary movement in the Stadium. Please remain within the zone and only use your designated seat.
- Due to the Stadium’s COVID Safe approvals to host events, patrons are required to remain within the dedicated zones allocated to their seats and utilise the facilities within their area.
Exiting the event:
- Exiting will occur by zone to assist with physical distancing and reducing congestion. Please be patient, follow staff directions and maintain physical distancing. Take note of your zone as indicated at the top of your aisle.
- Due to the strict COVID-Safe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your own poncho or raincoat.
Suncorp Stadium Visitor Buy In
Measures have been developed to ensure the safety of you and others while attending Suncorp Stadium. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective, if everyone buys-in. We’re asking for your support on the following:
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times, including when seated.
- Patrons must be seated to eat and drink. Masks can be removed when eating or drinking.
- Remain within your allocated zone to minimise circulation
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive early and follow staff directives when exiting the Stadium.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the Stadium.
- Only use the seat that has been designated to you.
- Be aware that cashless payments only will be in use for food and beverage and merchandise
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- Be aware there may be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if in the 14 days prior to the event, you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot. COVID-19 Hotspots Information.
By attending Suncorp Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at Suncorp Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
To learn more about getting to the game, click here.