Suncorp Stadium provides Brisbane and south-east Queensland with a 52,500 plus seat capacity, state-of-the art, world-class stadium able to accommodate a range of uses including:
- Rugby League – Brisbane Broncos home games in the National Rugby League, other NRL and WNRL games, annual State of Origin games, International Test Matches, and the Queensland Rugby League’s Intrust Super Cup Grand Final;
- Rugby Union – Queensland Reds home games in the Super Rugby competition and International Tests featuring the Wallabies;
- Soccer – Local and international matches including World Cup qualifying games featuring the Socceroos;
- Extreme Sports including Nitro Circus and Nitro World Games BMX, FMX, Scooter and Skateboarding!
Suncorp Stadium is a major sporting and entertainment facility owned by Stadiums Queensland and managed by ASM Global (formally AEG Ogden).
To find out about Suncorp Stadium's unique history, please visit our Stadium History page or check out our exclusive Venue Tours.
The site area is 7.42 hectares. The Stadium itself is built on 85,000m² and the bus station about 7,000m².
The playing surface is 136 metres x 82 metres and features Strathayr turf.
- 5,000 Stadium member seats;
- 890 "open" corporate box seats;
- 1,500 corporate suite seats;
- 44,303 general public seats;
- 228 wheelchair positions;
- 228 escort seats;
- 312 enhanced amenity seats.
- 75% of all Stadium seating is covered to the drip line of the Stadium roof.
A total of 2,196 fine dining spaces are provided within the Stadium. They include:
- 780 seat Stadium Members' Dining Room;
- 320 seat Paddington Room;
- 320 seat Milton Room;
- 2 x 150 seat Skyline Lounges;
- 2 x 78 seat In-Goal Clubs;
- 1 x 90 Northern Terrace Grill;
- 1 x 70 Southern Terrace Grill;
- 1 x 160 Code Member Lounge.
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY FACILITIES
The following corporate hospitality facilities are provided:
- 24 x 20 person Corporate Suites;
- 2 x 18 person Corporate Suites;
- 45 x 14 person Corporate Suites;
- 49 x 10 person Open Corporate Boxes;
- 50 x 8 person Open Corporate Boxes;
- 25 food and beverage outlets;
- 34 bar outlets;
- 4 members' bars.
- 2 retail merchandise outlets;
- 1 Stadium retail merchandise shop.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions we recommend all tickets are purchased online prior to arriving at the venue. Only use Ticketek Australia for all your ticketing needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FACILITIES
- 2 match day offices;
- 2 customer service help desks;
- 432 televisions;
- 2 video replay screens (10.6 metres x 5 metres).
- Quiet space for religious observations or other requirements
The following amenities assist with the flow of patrons in and around the Stadium:
- 3 escalators;
- 10 passenger lifts;
- 51 turnstiles;
- 5 wheelchair access turnstiles;
- 90 metres of exit gates.
TRANSPORT AND SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE
- 13 bay bus station located at the Milton Road end of the Stadium;
- 1.7 kilometres of upgraded pedestrian walkways;
- 280 metres of elevated walkways.
To find out more about our event day transport management plan, please visit out Transport Management page.
The Stadium redevelopment utilised the following materials (approximate only):
- 40,000m³ of concrete;
- 17 kilometres of pre-cast concrete seating plats;
- 1,330 tonnes of main roof steel;
- 19 kilometres of roof purlins;
- 50,000 bricks;
- 47 kilometres of timber battens;
- 10,000m² of glass;
- 10,000m² of metal cladding;
- 11,000m² of carpet;
- 24,000m² of suspended ceilings;
- 15,000 litres of paint.
To find out more about our environmental initiatives, please visit our Environment page.